Industrial Water Cooling Industrial Water Cooled Chiller Best Price
Industrial screw water chiller
1) Screw compressors normally employed for medium to large coolign
capacity,BITZER,HANBELL, HITACHI for options, the output power of
screw compressor can be controlled automatically by control system.
Furthermore, there are four phases for choosing: 25%-50%-75%-100%.
And the motor of the screw compressor is star delta start.
2) Shell and Tbe type condenser is normally called water cooled
type, this series chiller need to employ water cooling tower to
discharge the heat, which is always used for large cooling capacity
or the local place temperature is higher than 40 degree celsius.
3) Shell and tube type evaporator with insulation outside to keep
the temperature from becoming heat.
4) The electric components we use SCHNEIDER brand, as you know the
electricity is very important for the chiller, also affect the
safety of the operator, schneider is what we trust.
5) The controller is the specially designed for refrigeration
system, PUNP microcomputer controller has series different models
for our different chillers, it can display all the working
conditions of each compressor, water pump,temepraure control,fault
alarm with accorance solutions,etc. Automatically control by the
data, also can control remote.
Minamoto water pumps, Danfoss expansion valve, Emerson dry
|Control Type||Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Semi-closed screw type|
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and tube type|
|Condenser||Type||Shell and tube type|
|Cooling water Flow(m3/h)||20.7||28||36.5||39.7||48.4||62||65.5||71.7||77.7|
Detail pictures of screw water chiller
1). With one year warranty.
2). Free spare parts along with the shippment within warranty, ang
agent price out warranty.
3). Per your special requests are also welcome for discussion.
Please confirm below informatino to us.
1. What's your industry?
2. What's your cooling capacity?(How many Kw,kcal/h,or BTU)
3. What's the inlet and outlet water temperature?(degree C/F)
4. What's the water flow rate?(m3/h)
5. What's the refrigerant? R22/R134a/R407c/R410a
6.If you are working in food industry, is the water direct contact
7. What's the voltage and frequency?(Special voltage may need more
Looking forward to your reply, so that we can send the right
chiller size and price.
Attn: Libra Zhang
Email: chillercompressor at gmail dot com